26.10.10

i love charlie!

i met this family when charlie was only 10 weeks old. i can't believe how much he's grown since then. he is SUCH a happy boy! the second i smiled at him he smiled back at me and didn't stop the whole time. i know i said it the first time i met them, but i really adore this family. they are one of those families that i just click with. no awkwardness, no rush, no forced smiles. they just live their life in front of my camera for a brief time and i think we all enjoy it. it was so great getting you see you all again and i can't wait for next time. :)

1
2
4
you guys are the cutest!!
3
6
7
that one on the left had me cracking up...
11
10
8
the last frame i shot that day, which i'm in LOVE with.
9
xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. oh man.. his eyes are ssssooooo blue! and he is ssssoooo squeezable! i love the one of him laughing in between his mama and daddy. SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! I love this! that last one is so perfect, it's my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding me with those eyes?! i just went through the post and thought "this is my favorite... no, this one... no, this one!" so basically, the entire shoot is incredible. what a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete