19.8.10

christy, jason, & addy: maternity/family session.

untitled_1
christy is my beautiful sister in law. she lives in one of my favorite places that's like a second home to me. i was really excited when she decided to bring me down to take pictures of her beautiful belly and to capture this special time in her life. i loved spending time with her and jason and his daughter addison, who melted my heart immediately. christy and jason recently got engaged, and their baby is due NINE weeks :) doesn't she look amazing? i can't wait to meet him... 
3
i really loved this girl.
5
and seeing them together made me happy.
2
back to the belly.
untitled_2
untitled_3.5
untitled_3
untitled_4
untitled_5
untitled_6
untitled_7
if you could have heard this happy squeal...
untitled_10
untitled_9
untitled_8
untitled_11
untitled_12
you are so beautiful!!! congratulations times a million. i can't wait to meet your little man and see you be a mom. you're going to be awesome.

4 comments:

  1. That last one needs to be entered into a photography competition NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, these are AMAZING! Christy looks just gorgeous, and her family is stickin' adorable. I am in love with the entire post, but that last photo... whoa. Incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali- Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have an amazing ability to capture life and you allow us to have beautiful memories to cherish. I am so lucky to have you as a sister- Muah!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello most perfect maternity session EVER! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete